Wednesday 9 October 2013

Program to Calculate Sum of two nos without arithmetic operator

//Program to Calculate Sum of two nos without arithmetic operator
//Program by Ahlam Ansari

import java.util.*;
class AddMain
{
    public static void main(String ahlam[])
    {
        int carry, a, b;
        Scanner sc=new Scanner(System.in);
        System.out.print("Enter the two numbers");
        a=sc.nextInt();
        b=sc.nextInt();
        while (b!=0)
        {
            carry=a&b;
            a^=b;
            b=carry<<1;
        }
        System.out.print(a);
    }
}

/*
 C:\Documents and Settings\AHLAM\My Documents\Google Drive\My Lectures\Fall\OOPM\
Programs>javac AddMain.java

C:\Documents and Settings\AHLAM\My Documents\Google Drive\My Lectures\Fall\OOPM\
Programs>java AddMain
Enter the two numbers
3
4
7
C:\Documents and Settings\AHLAM\My Documents\Google Drive\My Lectures\Fall\OOPM\
Programs>
 */

No comments:

Post a Comment